Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• testez Hotmail Live Beta

j'ai essaye et c'est pas mal. En plus il y a un lien en permanence pour revenir a la version normale de Hotmail, donc pas de crainte.

Just before the end of 2005, a simple trick was discovered that turns your Hotmail into the Windows Live Mail Beta without the need of an official invitation. The "exploit", which allows almost everyone to actually test and use Microsoft's nextgen e-mail service, has been posted all over the web and has still not been fixed yet. This leaves us with the impression that the company doesn't really mind tens of thousands of extra Beta users. On the other hand, Microsoft could decide to push a few buttons anytime soon and transform all these accounts back to their original state.

At this time we do not recommend applying this trick, but here it is anyway for the daredevils:

1) Log into your Hotmail account.

2) Make sure your country (Options > Personal > Profile) is set to United States and your language (Options > Personal > Language) to English. Save the settings.

3) Right-click here and copy the link.

4) Go to the browser window where you're logged into Hotmail and paste the link in the address bar. Hit enter and go to the URL.

5) Accept the agreement by clicking Join Mail Beta!.

In most cases, you'll be redirected to the brand new Windows Mail Beta interface (or try logging in at mail.live.com). Do not complain if you aren't. It worked for two out of the three accounts I "upgraded". And for your information, I did not take the risk to apply this to my main Hotmail account.

[Reported by: Spooky, XxRebelSeanxX, shawn84, vid_88 & Satyricon]

vu sur www.mess.be

Dernière modification par bruxelles5, 03 janvier 2006, 23h16.
    Si vous aimez que l'on commente vos photos alors commentez celles des autres.
    Samsung Note II / TomTom Live
    (Photos By Bruxelles5)
Chargement...
X