Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Siemens CF110

Siemens CF110: The slim slider phone with a clear design language for those who like their phone to use as a fashion accessory

Madrid, Aug 11, 2005 |
    The small things in life are often the most beautiful � the same can also be said of the new CF110 slider mobile phone from Siemens. The nonchalant designed phone is a real attention grabber and is the perfect accessory, whether for evening wear or business outfits. The glittering metal effects of the mere 18-mm flat, silver-colored housing enhance its noble appearance particularly. It is also the brilliant trans-missive 65K TFT display which offers a perfect view onto the clear structured menue.

By concentrating on the essentials in technical terms, the CF110 has everything needed for mobile communication. Owing to its intuitive menu structure and central navigation button, the way around all its functions is easily found. Because this is a tri-band mobile, it can be used around the globe. There are so many ways to keep in touch with and thanks to integrated SMS and MMS the quick chat with friends and family is just as easy as the direct call. A variety of mobile phone games, such as Sea Battle or Marble Crossing, will keep the user rightly entertained , being shown to their best advantage on the luminous TFT color display. Important appointments and telephone numbers are always readily on hand and can be synchronized quickly and easily with the PC via a USB data cable. If needed GPRS is also provided for allowing rapid exchange of data. Communication problems are a thing of the past thanks to the integrated dictionary. For difficult situations on the move, all important emergency numbers for both at home and abroad are stored on the mobile phone. And another added convenience is that a range of Siemens headsets can be easily combined with the CF110 so that the handsfree chat is as easy as it can be and being on the road with the car the Car Kit Portable offers all the safety needed.

The CF110 will be available fourth quarter 2005 in "Moonlight Silver" and "Midnight Blue" and the price will be in the mid to low price range.

• GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
    • 83 x 45 x 18 mm, 68 cc
    • 76.5 g
    • TFT, 65K colors - 130 x 130 pixels
    • Card slot No
    • 1.5 MB shared memory
    • GPRS Class 8 (4+1 slots)
    • Java MIDP 1.0
    • WAP 2.0
    • USB port
    • Standard battery Li-Ion 600 mAh (EBA-160)
    • Stand-by Up to 220 h
    • Talk time Up to 5 h
    D'autres photos ici.
    Matth

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Proximus

Photos ici.
    Matth

Commentaire

Nouvelles photos ici.
      Matth

Commentaire

Dispo dans la boutique de Club-Siemens. (et sera donc en vente bientôt un peu partout)

On y apprend que:
        - cet appareil est considéré comme le vrai successeur du SL55: petit, élégant et léger
        - la future gamme Siemens ne sera pas nommée S85, M85 etc. mais avec d'autres nombres, comme le montre ce CF110. Cette décision date de bien avant le rachat par BenQ.
        - iPhone 3GS avec My25 Mobistar et Mobile & Surf Basic
        - Apple MacBook Pro 15,4" connecté avec Mobistar ADSL Max6 + Voice

Commentaire

Les menus restent toujours les memes?

déjà une petite idée du prix?

En tout cas, il a l'air bien...

Commentaire

Il est à 170 € sur Club-Siemens.

Les menus seraient une version revue de ceux de la génération 55, comme ce que l'on peut trouver sur le CF62 ou encore l'AX75...

Aperçu:

Dernière modification par NiCo, 08 novembre 2005, 17h01.

Commentaire

Dispo chez Expansys au prix de 180 € fp exclus.

EDIT: Je viens de voir qu'il était désormais disponible en boutiques à 119 € !
              Dernière modification par NiCo, 17 novembre 2005, 00h25.

Commentaire

salut
                je confirme le prix par cette photo prise par 6680

puis je demanderai a nokia de porter plainte pour plagia sur le futur 6280
                Fichiers attachés

Commentaire

là je dis: chapeau Siemens!!
                  --
                  MacPhisto

Commentaire

Clair. J'ai presque envie de me l'offrir comme 2nd gsm
                    Mais c'est pas raisonnable...

Commentaire

Envoyé par NiCo
                      Clair. J'ai presque envie de me l'offrir comme 2nd gsm
                      Mais c'est pas raisonnable...
                      Lol, je comprends, je comprends...
                      --
                      MacPhisto

Commentaire

Photos ici

Source: mobilmania.cz
                        Apple Iphone 4 16 Go - Motorola A1200 Ming White - Nokia 8800 Special Edition - Nokia 8800 Black - Nokia 8855- Nokia 8910i - Samsung D500 Silver

Commentaire

Photos live sur 5 pages ici

Source: fony.sk
                          Apple Iphone 4 16 Go - Motorola A1200 Ming White - Nokia 8800 Special Edition - Nokia 8800 Black - Nokia 8855- Nokia 8910i - Samsung D500 Silver

Commentaire

Chargement...
                          X