X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Présentation De Nouveaux Téléphones Se

Presentation of new phone/s in July
    30 Jun A press representative of Sony Ericsson Spain has confirmed that a presentation of new models is being prepared for July. Some friends from Taiwan have been told by SE Taiwan that the exact date will be the 15th of July. It will be a similar event to the one of the 9th of March when they unveiled the S700 and the K700 and therefore will be held in many different cities worldwide. It looks very odd to me that they unveil any important new model in that month, when half the world is on holidays. However, the size of the event seems unproportionate for just presenting the K500, so it must be more models or at least one. more. For the moment we can just talk about weak rumours since this time Sony Ericsson has made a really good job to prevent the leak of information or photos. Maybe it's what-everyone-calls-F700 (a K700-sized stylish phone with all the features of S700, which by no way will be called F700; perhaps K900) and/or the Layla/P910 (a small upgrade of the P900 with qwerty keyboard) and/or a totally new smartphone (which, presented now or in the future, should use the UIQ 3 interface for touchscreens and non-touchscreens). Sure all this sounds amazing, so let's just hope it's not finally only about the K500
    Source : clubsonyericsson

Apparament y'aurait le successeur du P900, le P910 dont on a déjà parlé ici.
    Et aussi un modèle plus évolué que le P910.
    Mais ça ce ne sont que des rumeurs.
    Matth

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Proximus

Y'a du nouveau sur threegmobile.

July is also a month for new phones announcement. Our sources over the world confirmed that Sony Ericsson and Motorola would have their new phones presentation in July.

Sony Ericsson : Phones upgraded!
    Sony Ericsson will be the first one. We confirmed that Spain and Singapore would have a session in 15th July, and Taiwan, and China in 16th July. And we believed more press conferences would be held around the world. A Russian mobile phone forums mobile-review.com has posted some official new phones photos. From that we know there may be a one called Z500i. It will be a Europe and Asia version of Z500 which announced in March 2004. The main different from Z500 and new Z500i is that the later one will adopt the K700i UI. Our source said the phone would be available in the market early in August. The second leak photos are believed to be P910. The outlook is not exciting; the features are not new things. The phone may be the upgraded version of P900 with thumb keypad. Whether it is true or not, the fact is that China side confirmed the old P900 just stopped production and waited for the new Smartphone coming. The final one is S710s. From the photos we cannot distinguish it from the S700 which was announced in March. The members from the Russian forum said that it was only S700 USA version. It is strange to have no news on K500i. The live and very real photos has widely spread in China IT and mobile phones websites.
    Et des photos de mobile-review.

Matth

Commentaire

Encore

Matth

Commentaire

Oui, on voit que cela nous promettra encore un avenir très prometteurs : mais faudra que ce soit à la hauteur de nos investissements !!!
        <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[b]Sorceiz [/b]</span>: <span style='color:gray'>[b][i]The Incredible Ninja OF The Shadow Lost Soul Spiritual Team[/i][/b]</span>

Commentaire

Ha ouiii je sent que je resque encore de dépenser de l&#39;argent moi il y a vraiment de beau modèle qui arrive et toujours a la hauteur de SE ils ont tous la classe Nokia peut pas en dire autant
          Sea sex and sex again ....

Commentaire

Premières photos

source: esato

PS: IL supporte les MS DUO PRO
            Matth

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X